Thursday, July 17, 2008

WHICH INTERNET BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES REALLY WORK
Working from home is the dream of many. If to work for yourself is your desire and you are really determined to do it, if you just knew what to do. Congradulations. Most people don't have the courage to set out and work for themselves.
In the 1800's most of the people worked for themselves, mostly as farmers. It was the norm to depend on yourself and do everything for yourself. You built your own home, made your own clothes, grew your own food, etc. Then the explosion of knowledge gave people the opportunity to specialize. You could pay someone to make your clothes, grow your food, build your home, etc. The really brave ones started their own business. Those who didn't want to take the chance, worked for those that were willing to take the chance. Many failed. Some succeeded. Think about that. If the business failed, both the owner and the employee had to do something else. But if the business succeeded, who made the most money? If the business fails both lose, but if it succeeds, the boss makes the most money. Why not be the boss?
Over forty years of experience of working for others, being in management, or being my own boss I have learned that which ever one you do can take about the same amount of time and effort to succeed, they are just different jobs. The difference is in the pay.
Over several months, I purchased a number of offered programs that stated that they would teach me how to make money on the internet. I received an amazing amount of information and went through hundreds of pages teaching me how to do what they offered. I set up three sites and offered products, advertising, etc. Doing what I had been taught. However, being a novice, I made many errors and earned not one dime. Refusing to give up I kept trying and learning more. Finally, I came upon one program that offered me the opportunity to join their new company and gave me one on one help, assuring my success. Overall, I am grateful for what I have learned and do not feel anyone has, in any way, scamed me. Many of the programs I signed up for offered help, however, while they did, I was usually working with employees and help was slow and often inadaquate. That is normal when one has many students and must rely on employees. That is what I like about the company I am now with. They are new and I can now get their help as I need it, but also can help those that come in after me. Feel free to check it out on my site at: http://www.gracedynamics.net/

Other opportunites;
$7/month ebook sales: http://www.gracedynamics.com/

No comments: